- Reference Number: refs/014279
- Directorate: Logistical Office Support Services (Office of the HOD)
- Number of Posts: 1
- Package: R 147 459.00 per annum (level 4) plus benefits.
- Enquiries: Ms. Mandisa Matlhare Tel: 076 521 4118/072 668 0029
- A Grade 12 Certificate. MS Office Certificate and Office administration exposure within an Executive Office environment will be an added advantage. COMPETENCIES: KNOWLEDGE GPG and DID policies and procedures. Legislation and Public Service Regulations. SKILLS- Telephone etiquette. Must be computer literate. Basic written communication skills. Sound organizational skills. Good people skills. ATTRIBUTES: Self-Driven. Innovative. Team player. Adaptable.
- Receive telephonic calls, messages, and channel to relevant role players. Welcome, receive, and direct clients to relevant units. Provide relevant information as required. Operate office equipment such as fax machines and photocopiers. Liaise with internal and external personnel. Maintain telephone directory. Maintain and control visitor register at reception.
- NOTES: These adverts are internal (within the Department) and external (within Gauteng Province). These adverts are to attract applicants within the geographical area of City of Johannesburg. In line with the Department’s Employment Equity Plan, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES are encouraged to apply. To apply for the below positions, please apply online at http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za. Only online applications will be considered and for general enquiries please contact Human Resource on 072 668 0029/076 521 4118. The application should be accompanied by the New Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), only shortlisted candidates will be requested to submit certified copies of qualifications not older than six (06) months, Identity and valid driver’s license (where driving/travelling is an inherent requirement of the job). It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of this post and candidates whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representativity will receive preference. It is the Department’s intention to promote equity through the filling of all numeric targets as contained in the Employment Equity Plan. To facilitate this process successfully, an indication of race, gender and disability status is required. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). The Department reserves the right not to appoint. If you do not receive any response from us within 3 months, please accept your application was unsuccessful.
Employer: Department of Infrastructure Development
Location: Head Office
Closing Date: 23-06-2022
|Do you have a Grade 12 Certificate?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.