- Reference Number : refs/014122
- Directorate : Administration and Logistics
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 104 073.00 Per Annum plus Benefits
- Enquiries : Ms. M Makhetha Tel: (011) 898 8031
- Minimum ABET Level 2, Grade 6 or equivalent qualification. Ability to work under pressure. Be prepared to work shifts and ability to read and write. Must have ability to work independently. Good communication and interpersonal skills. Prepared to work in various areas within logistics department. Office service/ Registry experience will be added as an advantage.
- Receiving of requisition from all departments and sort according to priorities and ensure that requests for photocopying from other institutions are authorized by the Manager or Supervisor. Ensure that only authorized copies are made, that no private photocopying takes place as per PFMA and prescribed Financial regulations. Deliver the completed photocopies to specific departments. Liaise with all internal stakeholders regarding photocopying queries and complaints. Responsible for fault reporting and liaise with service providers in this regard. Report any malfunctioning of the photocopying machine to the line Manager or Supervisor timeously. Ensure that consumables are available at all times and attend to all queries regarding meter reading, toners, out of order and carry out any other lawful duties from Superiors.
- Applications must be filled on a new Z83 form (obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents) accompanied by a comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above; and copies of ID, qualifications and driver’s license where applicable. Only the shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interviews. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of foreign qualification must furnish the Department with the evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applications received after closing date and time will not be considered. Whites, coloured and people with disability are encouraged to apply. The candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications can be forwarded to the Human Resource Department, Tambo Memorial Hospital, Private Bag X2, Boksburg, 1459. Physical Address: Railway Street, Boksburg, 1459. Applicants are encouraged to use hand delivery or post office due to institutional technical problems. NB: The closing time on the closing date will be 12h00.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Tambo Memorial Hospital
Closing Date : 02-06-2022
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful