- Reference Number : refs/013008
- Directorate : Patient Affairs Department
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 104 073.00 Per Annum plus Benefits
- Enquiries : Mr. G.T Mvubu Tel: (011) 898 8003
- Minimum ABET level 2, Grade 6 or equivalent qualification. 2 years Hospital Environment will be an added advantage Ability to read and write. Good Interpersonal relations communication skills. Must be prepared to work shifts and weekends and public holidays.
- Transportation of patients to and from different sections of the hospital. Accompany walking patients both mobile and immobile per wheelchair or stretcher trolley from reception to the wards, inter wards, theatre ,various treatment centers etc. Give routes direction or Accompany visitors to various destinations within the hospital. Assist with the loading of patient’s in/out/of Ambulance & vehicles . Render assistance to nursing staff with the transfer of patients to beds/trolley and vice versa. Transport corpse from wards to mortuary Daily . Responsible for the cleaning of wheelchairs/trolleys etc. Responsible to check the oxygen cylinders on the emergency trolley’s and to replace them when they are empty. Signing on and off in the . Do any other duties authorized by the supervisor.
- Applications must be filled on a new Z83 form (obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents) accompanied by a comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above; and copies of ID, qualifications and driver’s license where applicable. Only the shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interviews. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of foreign qualification must furnish the Department with the evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applications received after closing date and time will not be considered. Whites, coloured and people with disability are encouraged to apply. The candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications can be forwarded to the Human Resource Department, Tambo Memorial Hospital, Private Bag X2, Boksburg, 1459. Physical Address: Railway Street, Boksburg, 1459. Applicants are encouraged to use hand delivery or post office due to institutional technical problems. NB: The closing time on the closing date will be 12h00.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Tambo Memorial Hospital
Closing Date : 02-06-2022
|Do you have Abet level 2, Grade 6 or equivalent qualification ?|
|Able to work shifts ,weekends and public holidays and under pressure ?|
|Able to read and write ?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.