- Reference Number : refs/013998
- Directorate : Cleaning Department
- Number of Posts : 7
- Package : R 104 073.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Minimum Abet level 2 certificate or Equivalent or Grade 6. Ability to work under pressure. Be prepared to work shifts, weekends, public holidays and night shifts. Be willing to work in a various areas within cleaning Department. Ability to read and write, work independently, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hygienic and Physically safe cleaning of floors, furniture, bathrooms, toilets passages, bed lockers, carpets, lifts, tables and foyers. Hygienic clean walls and windows and other cleaning duties. Hygienic clean surroundings of the wards, side walls balcony and pathways. Ensure hygienic and physically safe cleaning of the kitchen and ensure that patient food is collected and served. Management and controlling of equipment and cleaning material. Deep Cleaning as per request and according to schedules. Ensure that refuse bins are emptied, and rubbish is segregated and removed daily. Cleaning the Hospital daily according to infection control guidelines.
- Applications must be filled on a new Z83 form (obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents) accompanied by a comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above; and copies of ID, qualifications and driver’s license where applicable. Only the shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interviews. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of foreign qualification must furnish the Department with the evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applications received after closing date and time will not be considered. Whites, coloured and people with disability are encouraged to apply. The candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications can be forwarded to the Human Resource Department, Tambo Memorial Hospital, Private Bag X2, Boksburg, 1459. Physical Address: Railway Street, Boksburg, 1459. Applicants are encouraged to use hand delivery or post office due to institutional technical problems. NB: The closing time on the closing date will be 12h00.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Tambo Memorial Hospital
Closing Date : 02-09-2022
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.